Saturday, November 7, 2020

WHEN YOU ARE SAD

            


     what to do when you are sad

sadness is just a felling and that will not remain for sad for a longer time. It's only temporary!!

when I m sad, my goal is to be there for me to, take care of myself and to do what's best for me in the moment...spending a little bit more time pampering myself😉😉

I think the only person who can change the course of life is yourself...here I m sharing my experience

(do not give time for your mind or body to get sad, you can just get involved somewhere)

1) you can use ink and paper to put down your feelings.you are not going to keep these feeling with you or you are not going to share them with anyone, so you can just start writing and write your feelings down. This will help you in relaxing your body.

(personally I feel writing always ends up releasing my feelings)

2)you need to do is get proper sleep to much of tiredness can also make you sad so do not miss 8hr of sleep because your body and mind need some rest (take a nice nap)

3)Do a breathing exercise with your body to relax. Be it for five minutes or walking can keep you energised and boost your energy levels and we all know that exercise can help you active all day long and you will not feel sad at all.

4)doing nothing when we are sad right?? so what you really need is to be out of your house means get out of the house and just go with shopping or spend some time with your close buddies.😘 great outdoors visit is a magical moment.

 5)start listening to some music 🎵 or dance  is also good option for those who do not want to be sad or do something creative like draw something or cook or you could write or take some beautiful photos

6)In our society tends to see crying as a sign of weakness but I disagree!! it's actually very healthy. it's important to all that sadness has got to go somewhere : so let it out

THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE OF ALL PLEASE BE KIND TO YOURSELF AND PATIENT  WITH YOURSELF.😊

Tell me in the comments what you do when you feel sad and be sure to join us on Instagram.

APPS
BLOG:16




1 comment:

  1. Really very useful in case if we feel sadness, thanks for sharing.

    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete

अपने भाव

  अपने भाव     विचार के बीच से ही कर्म का फल बनता है। इसीलिए सिर्फ शुद्ध विचारों के ही बीज बोने चाहिए। जैसे कि श्रेष्ठ फल की प्राप्ति हो सके...